- What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you log into our site or fill out a form. You may be asked to enter your company name, your name and surname, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses or phone numbers.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in order to:
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in our databases under strict confidence.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
* customize your profile
* improve our website
* improve customer service
* send periodic emails
* contact you
* introduce new products and services.