We at First Ireland take the time and care to understand the Construction Insurance needs of developers and contractors. In First Ireland we deliver a seamless transition from quotation stage to confirmation of your new construction insurance policy. One of the practical services that we offer is that we provide construction insurance documents as needed, even on the same day, for you to produce to your clients.
Our panel of construction insurance underwriters have a vast experience in the industry to find a solution to best suit your needs. We have a wide range of products providing real and practical Construction Insurance Cover with a wealth of knowledge and experience in Ireland and the UK.
First Ireland Construction Insurance products include:
- Public Liability Insurance: Loss or damage to Third Party Property or Third Party Persons
- Employers Liability Insurance : Injury sustained by employees during the course of their work
- Contractors All Risks Insurance : Loss or physical damage to contracts works, materials or temporary works
- Commercial Motor Insurance : Commercial vehicle policies on an individual bases or in a fleet capacity
- Engineering Insurance: Inspection for your plant which is required by Health and Safety Authority
- Personal Accident Insurance: Cover for injuries sustained at work
- Construction Bonds: Protect against an adverse event that causes disruptions and failure to complete the project due to insolvency
To get a quick quotation or discuss your particular Construction Insurance requirements call Lorna Maguire directly at or email email@example.com