Agri & Farming Insurance
As a sector at the heart of Ireland accounting for 7.1% of Ireland economy we take enormous care and pride here. With this sector also providing 8.6% of total employment and accounting for 11% of all exports we need to ensure that we have a specialist panel of insurance companies with extensive experience in this sector. Policies can be tailor made to your requirements from the small family farm to the large commercial processing plant.
Take a moment to review the products on offer and why you need them ?
- Outbuilding - Including Storm Damage
- Livestock – Cover in Transit, Electrocution, Straying
- Agri Products - Cover for Hay, Straw and Other feeds stuffs
- Machinery, Tool & Utensils
- Agri Contractors Liability
- Property Damage
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Products Liability
- Farm Agri vehicle
- Farm Home Policy
The Food & Drinks Industry in Ireland has a gross annual turnover of €25 billion*. This is a huge industry and requires a great deal of attention to look after it. We have a wide range of insurance companies both in Ireland and the UK. This ensures we can obtain a tailor made policy with specialist covers to best suit your needs.
- Property Damage – includes buildings , machinery and stock
- Business Interruption
- Public , Products & Employers Liability
- Product Recall – provides cover in the event you need to recall a product that has a defect
- Cargo & Goods In Transit – covers your goods while in transit from suppliers over seas and also inland deliveries
- Directors & Officers – Indemnifies the directors and officers for claims against them personally for wrongful acts committed
- Professional Indemnity - protect professional advice- and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligent claim made by a client
To get a quick quotation or discuss your particular AgriFood Insurance requirements call Lorna Maguire directly at 01 8820 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.