Client Notice on First Ireland Risk Management Complaints Procedures
In the event that First Ireland Risk Management are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 5 business days, we will always ensure that:
- On receipt of a complaint, a written acknowledgement of the complaint will be sent to you not later than 5 working days of the complaint being received by us.
- You will be provided with the name of the individual in First Ireland Risk Management appointed to deal with your complaint.
- You will be provided with written updates on the progress of the investigation of your complaint every 20 working days.
- Your complaint will be actively investigated and a comprehensive response will be sent to you not later than 40 business days of receipt of the original complaint.
- Where your complaint has not been resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we hope to resolve your complaint, where possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman or the Pension Ombudsman.
- Where your complaint relates to one of the Insurance Company’s/Products Producers with whom business has been placed by us on your behalf, we will forward the complaint to the Insurance Company/Product Producer involved. However, we will ensure that the Insurance Company/Product Producer deals with the complaint until a satisfactory conclusion is reached.
- When the complaint has been fully investigated, a summary letter will be issued to you within 5 working days of completion of the investigation.
- Where it has not proved possible to resolve your complaint and you remain dissatisfied with the outcome and we believe we cannot make further progress on the matter, we will advise you of this.
- We will advise you that you are entitled to refer your complaint to the:
Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau
3rs Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2
Phone. 1890 88 20 90
36 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2
Phone: 01 647 16 50
- Should you wish to refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman, our Complaints Officer will issue you with a formal letter ‘Final Response Letter’ within a maximum time frame of 25 days of receipt of official notification of the request.
- First Ireland Risk Management’s Complaints Officer is Mr. Cathal Duffy.