Marketing Preferences & Consent
Where you have told us that you are happy to receive marketing information from us, we will use the details you have given to us to provide you with information about our products and services and other companies products and services that may interest you.
How we might contact you?
From time to time we may contact you using the information you have provided in relation to products and services in any of the following ways: by post, by phone, by text message, by email or through social media.
Why might we contact you?
- about an enquiry you have made;
- with information on our products or services or other companies products and services that may interest you;
- to ask for your feedback/views on the products and services we provide;
- to tell you about any important changes to our website; or
- where there is another genuine reason for doing so
How to Opt out?
You can change your mind about receiving marketing information from us at any time. Each time we contact you with marketing information or a marketing message, you can choose not to receive further marketing information from us. This is known as an “opt-out”.
- If you want to "opt-out", please use the unsubscribe facility where applicable or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries, please contact First Ireland at 01 882 0800.
- Please make sure you tell us about any changes to your marketing preferences for each affected address, email address or phone number you have registered with us
Registered in Ireland No 292725| Registered Office: First Ireland House, 15 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8.
First Ireland Risk Management Ltd. trading as First Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland